Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wiki So Far

I have not began the process contribute to the class wiki page but I do know what I would be contributing. I enjoy cooking and baking. For the class wiki I will add a "how-to-do" page with one a savory recipe and one dessert recipe. I am going to add a new category "Recipes" to our class wiki. I will also upload pictures of the finished product and I will also upload pictures of some of the steps as I do them. Friday I need to make "Baked Macaroni and Cheese" for a baby shower so I will use that as my savory dish.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool add to the page and its different from what I saw in the food section of our wiki. I really enjoy "how to" sections as they help one learn something new. I like how you will actually use your own photos to show the process. I am looking forward to see your work on the wiki page.

    ReplyDelete