Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Next new

Being that I am fascinated with recipes, cooking and baking I would choose to make a new media that is based on sharing recipes. The new app will be a combination of something similar to Instagram, Pintrest, and SnapChat. With the app users will have the option of taking multiple shots or a video of 1 minute and upload them to the app. When recording users can stop the video at anytime and resume recording as many shots as they want as long as their video does not pass the one minute mark. When publishing the video users will be able to add corresponding tags to their video. For example "chicken, fried, " can be the tags for a fried chicken. If another user wants to search a video of how to make fried chicken they search those tags and your video has the possibility of poping up. The videos with the most views and likes are more likely to show up first. This app will be based on food and food only.... no personal selfies unless it involves a food item.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I personally would love an app like this because I'm not the best cook but I'm always looking to learn how to make healthy meals. Currently I turn to Instagram to view recipes and videos but your app idea could fill that void.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you idea. I like cooking and with an app like this it would be great to see how others are doing while preparing food. Since, it has to be less than minute, I think it will have only the important and necessary steps which will save time instead of watching long step by step videos.

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! I'm very enthusiastic about food and learning new recipes so this would be an app I would love to see further developed. In the past, I have looked at apps that have recipes but they were so specific and restrictive on users adding new recipes. This "social network" for foodies, chefs, and food enthusiasts, would help bring a community together and also make the world a tastier place!

    ReplyDelete