Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello.

Welcome 

Thoughts & a li'l more.... Your probably wondering where I got that from? Truth is I'm still wondering myself. I've been hesitant in creating a personal blog for a while now, but I am not sure why. I guess every time I say I'm going to create one I get cold feet and back out. What's so scary about blogs? Um, maybe it's because your writing is put out there for the world to see and critique, maybe it's because people might not find you interesting and no one wants to read what you have to say, maybe it's because you don't have confidence in yourself and you feel that you don't have what it takes to create and manage a successful blog. If that is the case, what defines a successful blog? That is a question I believe I cannot answer now. A definition won't satisfy it. Only TIME can. I need to feel what a successful blog is, not look up the definition. What are the things you can expect to read in my blog?  Pretty much anything I feel like sharing & hopefully things you feel like reading. 







No comments:

Post a Comment